The November Club Day, last for the year, is being held at OGKRC for all club members on Saturday 23/11/2013 and entries are now open.
Feature classes will be Cadets & Sportsman Restricted Light (if more than 5 competitors).
For anyone competing in this event, please don’t forget to pre-enter online by Wednesday evening. Only those who pre-enter online are eligible to be in the tyre draw which is held at the completion of racing.
The entry fee for competitors pre-entering online is $45. The entry fee for competitors who don’t pre-enter online will be $50.
- Canteen open 11am
- Entries taken from 11.30am – 1pm (No late entries will be accepted as this holds up the race meeting)
- Practice Session for all competitors from 9am
- Drivers briefing 1.45pm
- Racing starts at the completion of drivers briefing
90 pre-entries to date (21/11/2013 9.47pm)
- Cadets (Pre-entries: 9)
- Rookies (Pre-entries: 5)
- Junior National Light (Pre-entries: 7)
- Junior National Heavy (Pre-entries: 10)
- Junior Clubman (Pre-entries: 7)
- Clubman Light (Pre-entries: 6)
- Clubman Heavy (Pre-entries: 2)
- Clubman Super Heavy (Pre-entries: 3)
- Sportsman Restricted Light (Pre-entries: 14)
- Sportsman Restricted Heavy (Pre-entries: 12)
- Tag 125 Light (Pre-entries: 6)
- Tag 125 Heavy (Pre-entries: 9)